Jacksonstone Recruitment have partnered with their Wexford based Client to recruit a Chief Financial Officer to join their business.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years industry experience in a similar role. They will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
· Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
· Full ownership of the Group Finance Function.
· Key member of the Senior Management Team
· Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
· Treasury & FX Management for the Group
· Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
· Prepare financial statements and reports
· Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
· Manage relationships with banks
· Qualified Accountant with 5-10 years industry experience
· Strong finance-based analytical skills
· Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills
· ACCA / CPA essential or MBA preferred but not required
If you wish to discuss the position in the strictest confidence, please contact Breda O’Donoghue on 01 274 44 44 or 087 09 09 274.
Please apply for the role via link, full and detailed job spec available on application.