BRAND NEW POSITION (Digital Marketing Specialist) with my expanding client in Dublin 18.
Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary: €25-35k OTE.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about social media and digital marketing?
My client is a growing team and are always looking for new talent. They have an opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist in their Dublin 18 office. You will help create and maintain their digital and social marketing strategy. With close links to the global Digital Marketing team, this is an exciting time for the right candidate to help shape their digital platform.
You will be fascinated by all things digital, be tech-savvy and have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape – websites, email, analytics, social media and more.
- Brand champion and voice for the company in the social and digital media space – primarily working with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Provide insight and explore new channels that come online that are relevant to us.
- Plan an engaging social strategy across all social media platforms in the digital and social media space.
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on digital best practice.
- Create social media content and website content.
- Use creativity and insight in to social trends to help drive traffic to our social media channels and website.
- Assist in running sales campaigns and also in promoting the company to a wider audience to grow our brand awareness in the market place and also in assisting the recruitment drive.
- Assist in promoting events and networking opportunities that the organisation will be involved in.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Third Level Marketing Degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience of working with agencies and a digital budget.
- Experience in search marketing, social media marketing, content creation and analysing/improving the user experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to write good content.
- Digitally savvy / core competencies in digital and online marketing.
- Ability to understand the target audience, adapt quickly, manage stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach to building solutions.
- Confident & aptitude to develop and learn additional skills.
Call Alex on 01 274 44 44 for more information.