Are you an Accountant looking for part time hours, but willing to work full time for 4 months initially?
Group Accountant Position, ideally immediately available.
- Direct responsibility for the overall financial management, accounts production, business analysis and reporting of the organisation.
- Financial Management.
- Monthly Group Management Accounts (within two weeks of month-end).
- Monthly rolling twelve-month cash flow.
- Manage cash flow, including bank accounts.
- Monthly analysis of Management Accounts.
- Full Financial Statements (quarterly and annually).
- Annual Audit.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and tracking.
- Maintenance of Projects Register (sixty plus live projects).
- Payroll (two alternating fortnightly payrolls).
- Ensure all accounts are fully properly and regularly reconciled.
- Increase productivity and efficiencies (e.g., payrolls, suppliers).
- Deal promptly and effectively with the CEO, Senior Management, Staff and stakeholders, e.g., Revenue, as required.
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
- Recognised professional accounting qualification.
- Proven accounting experience in the areas outlined in Key Responsibilities above.
- Ability to work and deliver on own initiative.
- Proved sound financial judgement and Decision Making.
- A strong drive and commitment in timely, accurate delivery of reports and results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Preferable Skills and Experience:
- Great Plains, Hyperion, SAP.
- Sage Micropay Professional.
- Advanced level Excel, Word, Power Point.
Contact Alex at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 44 58 for further information on this and other similar roles.