Jacksonstone Recruitment are currently seeking PDH/BTL, ASU Portfolio Managers.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of 50-100 mortgages in arrears. The objective is to come to a suitable repayment arrangement to bring the accounts back to a performing status, or to prepare unsustainable or non co operating accounts for legal repossession or receivership.
You need to have ability to;
- Comprehensively complete SFS's with borrowers
- Write Credit reviews and assessments
-Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery.
- Face to face and telephone contact with borrowers
- Delivery of robust MI
- Thorough understanding of CCMA and CPC.
You must have a minimum of
- 2 Years Financial Services experience
- Min APA
- Experience of managing cases thorugh the MARP process
- Strong financial analysis skills