Exciting opportunity for an experienced Soft Landings Co-ordinator from a construction / facilities background - 20 month contract - South Dublin
• NFQ Level 8 (minimum) or equivalent in a technical discipline.
• Strong technical/analytical background, capable of analysis across a broad range of topics, with a problem solving approach, capable of generating summary reports and recommendations.
• A sound understanding of health & safety management.
• Excellent management, team leading, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible, reliable, proactive, outgoing, professional with a positive attitude, customer focused.
• Experience in working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels in an organization.
• Experience of management and direct supervision of external facilities management service provider contracts and other contractors to ensure that the impact and delivery of contract/projects are maximized and is achieving value for money.
- Knowledge of energy data recording systems.
- Familiar with hospital work environment and culture.
- Experience in managing environmental and household services in a comparable environment.
- Familiar with Hygiene Assessment Process.
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Facilities Management (FM) requirements in healthcare.
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and statutory compliance aspects involved in healthcare buildings and building codes in the Irish public service including public procurement processes policies and procedures.