Brand New Position for an individual who is passionate about all things digital in order to grow this organisation's member base.
Part-Time, 12 Month Contract.
Salary: €40,000 Pro Rata.
General description of typical digital marketing activities:
- Increase membership using initiatives, such as online social media advertising, converting lapsed members to live members.
- Using social media and the organisation’s web-site to grow membership and online sales.
- Identifying opportunities to improve social media and web presence to grow membership and online sales.
- Using the mass-mailing application, for successful membership campaigns.
- Being able to interrogate the organisation’s online membership database via Wordpress, and Great Plains, as necessary, to target membership growth.
- Carry out online surveys of past and current members as needed, to reduce non-renewals of members and grow membership numbers.
- Put in place recommended best practice steps to enhance web-site visitor, membership and online shopping experiences.
- Produce regular reports tracking membership and online shopping.
- Organise volunteer membership service teams twice monthly.
- Deliver ways to further improve web-site visitor, membership and online shopping experiences.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media and email campaigns.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Skills and experience in writing creative content
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Self starter who is able to work smartly with minimal supervision.
- Good team worker who can communicate well, including reporting.
- Can identify and follow up on opportunities to grow membership and online sales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of mass-mailing applications such as YMPL, MailChimp
- Ideally a strong working knowledge of being able to interrogate membership and retail sales databases, e.g., WordPress, Microsoft Great Plains.