Our client based in the heart of Dublin are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their Property Department in Dublin 2. Ideally you will have secretarial experience working in a Solicitors office with particular experience working in a property role. You must have good communication and telephone manner, have strong organisational and time management skills and ability to work on own initiative.
The role as a Legal Secretary will entail the following duties:-
- Audio typing of correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Experience in Keyhouse an advantage but not essential
- File management including scanning, filing, archiving etc.
- Creating, amending and formatting documents
- Scheduling and Managing Deeds
- Using Property Registration Authority website and e-stamping
- Liaising with clients
- General office duties
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential