Clerical Officers required for immediate starts in the Dublin 4 & Dublin 6 areas. Nice, new positions with the potential of long term contracts. Previous Garda Vetting is advantageous.
Long Term, Temporary Positions.
- Develop and regularly maintain cordial, informative contact with service users.
- Ensure that the dignity, respect and potential of all is promoted.
- Monitor and provide timely and informative responses to all communications received.
- Be responsible for the correct maintenance and security of all appropriate records.
- Maintain membership and contact database for the established forums.
- Maintain emailing /post mailing/telephone and text databases.
- Maintain contact records with notes/roles and associated documents for local/national community/voluntary agencies relevant to each forum.
- Maintain records of appropriate service providers and other allies.
- Assist in updating area and national resource databases and directories.
- Maintain a training and capacity register for all relevant stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate working group meetings, book venues, communicate with members.
- Transcribe, format and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Book meeting rooms and record attendees for forum training and capacity development programmes.
- Manage the information library which includes leaflets and other materials and keep all engagement and forum materials (posters, leaflets, etc.) updated and distributed.
- Produce, finish, pack and distribute resource materials in advance of each forum meeting.
- Book venues for forum meetings etc. and ensure appropriate refreshments are available.
- Administer provision of any access or transport requirements.
- Liaise with each forum Chair and Secretary, e.g. ensuring forum minutes are submitted.
- Assist forums in producing all reports as required.
- Manage records of forum minutes – correctly received, distributed and filed.
- Build diary and reminder templates for time sensitive tasks.
- Support the Area Lead to promote forums and inform of other related areas of interest.
- Administer and co-ordinate all participant registration, payment and reimbursement as appropriate.
- Administer the governance of significant expenditure by obtaining and managing quotations and recording the process for audit.
- Ensure all financial documents are recorded, coded, processed, paid and filed as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to the Co-Chairs of the Area Recovery Committee, the Chairs of the Recovery Work-streams and the leaders of any local Recovery Committee Groups.
- Be of general assistance to other administrative colleagues in Mental Health when required.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharma Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching your skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084