Our Wicklow based client have an existing opportunity to join their leading network communications company for a permanent position. If you are a self-starter, motivated natural leader then this position could be for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
·Resolve all factory floor-level quality issues on site
·Provide direct support to production processes
·Resolve problems and apply improvement actions
·Help administer nonconforming product via the MRB (Materials Review Board),
·Generate reports and do Root Cause analysis work.
·Provide Quality technical support to the cable manufacturing teams
·Operate both within teams and independently to ensure the successful implementation of improvements.
Skills & Experience:
* Certificate or Diploma level technical qualification required (Quality, Manufacturing or Process related)
* 3+ years relevant experience.
* Manufacturing Process and factory experience required (experience in Continuous Manufacturing processes an advantage)
* Problem Solving skills - experience in Root Cause Analysis. This may be via formal or informal means, but an understanding of structured approach is required.
* Ability to create reports that provide a high-level summary
* Must be detail oriented for conducting investigations and creating and maintaining reports.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
* Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
* Proficient computer skills required.
For a full job spec, please contact Sara on 01 286 87 52. Alternatively, please apply with your CV in WORD format ONLY.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.